Wednesday 13 June 2012

Out of sight, but not out of my mind.

I've finished university for the summer now, so I'm back home in Essex. The boyfriend is back home too, only he lives in Leicester. We won't see each other much as we're both busy working and doing things, and all in all, I'm seeing him three times in this three month summer, which kind of sucks, and they won't be long visits either, just a day or two nights as we both have to go back to work. It's been a while since I last saw him, and I miss him dearly, we Skype some nights, and text pretty much every day. I thought the saying went 'Out of sight, out of mind'? That's definitely not the case here. I miss him every day, and cannot wait to see him. I've stopped counting the days that we've been apart, instead, I'm counting the days till we're reunited. Just 10 days to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment